Sunday, June 28, 2009

SPRUNG

Saturday, yesterday, Josh was discharged from the hospital. His his pain is pretty well controlled, and the fever is bouncing a little but not a lot. I am changing the dressings… and working on the meds schedule. If you’ve ever been in the hospital you know that it’s a challenge to keep the meds straight. We are ensconced in an hotel suite with kitchen, and Joshua had a good night’s sleep for the first night in many days. No news yet about pathology. We are watching daytime TV, eating NY Pizza, life is good.
Celebrate good times!

7 comments:

  1. Much better to be recuperating out of the hospital!!! Big hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! I can hardly believe after a huge surgery that Josh is out so quickly. Sure does sound like good news to me.

    love,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!

    Love Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to hear from Josh in the last blog and to hear that he is out and comfortably recuperating with you all. I'd like to thank you all again and again for sharing your experiences. It has been great knowing, instead of wondering, how you are all faring. Wishing you all the best of health, comfort and well being. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear Josh, though silent, I am very much close to you during these days, always looking for updatings on your health and recovering. I hope you are getting better and better day by day
    many hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl I am so glad light is shining on you and Josh (and me tooo). Keep up your speedy recovery. Love you, Cubanita (Josie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Josh,
    I have something to send you. Can you email me your address in NY? lruth@usc.edu
    Hugs,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete